Welcome to Redly, a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.
Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join groups, create events, and find new friends. Registration just takes a few seconds.

Yes, I want to join Redly!
ajtapit

Quote of the day

ajtapit   
ajtapit

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

In life, we tend to feel small whenever we find ourselves not capable of helping. It is not only the material things  that count but the sincerity behind it is the most important. Every time a friend is calling for help, just being present in the picture is an act of love and kindness. Kindness can't be measured because real kindness is coming from the heart where love is.

• Like 2

Kakashi2020   
Kakashi2020

I like this quote and I really believe in it.  Mine is  'whatever you sow, you shall reap'.  It means that you should always do to others what you want done to you.  It's basically taught by all the major religions and the basis of Karma.

coolprogramer36   
coolprogramer36

This is one of my favorite quotes, "Treasure your relationships, not your possessions." It gives me a deep meaning of how important is a relationship. I have a girlfriend and we are in 2 years relationship. I sometimes take her for granted because of my earthly possessions. And it's late to realize that I'm the one to be blame of our break up.

anthonyjdangelo1-2x.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.