Welcome to Redly, a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.
Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join groups, create events, and find new friends. Registration just takes a few seconds.

Yes, I want to join Redly!

Open Club  ·  37 members

coolprogramer36

Song that fits you

coolprogramer36   
coolprogramer36

What is the song that fits who you are? For me It's " Thunder by Imagine Dragons" because back in my high school days, I was a victim of bullying and this song fits who I am. So how about yours?

kaisantos   
kaisantos

This song has sentimental value to me, I have a lot of both good and bad memories in this song. I once offered this song to someone that got away but I am over it now.

• Like 1

Vinsanity   
Vinsanity

This song is for the upcoming Valentine's Day. My loyal and sincere heart for the one who owns it. My love for her is never ending. Up to now, my heart is still beating for her because, she's still the one.

You're Still the One by Shania Twain

• Like 1

ion   
ion

Well for me the "I am the highway" from audioslaves.  I like the lyrics, I like how Chris Cornell sing that song.  The sadness behind that song but still, he was trying to become strong.  For me that song fit to me to my life.  not the sadness but the this line "Friends and liars don't wait for me I'll get on all by myself".  I like that line from that lyrics, very true. 

• Like 1

fishbate   
fishbate

I'm a funky guy... i love things that are happy. I love being busy and always on the move. This help me be aware of all the things around me. I'm a DIY guy no matter what is the result...this help me improve my skills and the way i think in life . Basically i'm just normal guy that wants to enjoy life to the fullest. 

https://youtu.be/OPf0YbXqDm0

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.