Welcome to Redly, a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.
Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join groups, create events, and find new friends. Registration just takes a few seconds.

Yes, I want to join Redly!
Henrywrites

Falling in love or someone falling in love with you, what do you prefer?

Henrywrites   
Henrywrites

Life is full of activities that make us act as humans such as the time we are born to the time we live with our parents to the time when we decide to start having relationships with both gender while developing a closer relationship with the other person. One thing that I've come to notice is that love can be complicated to an extent in the sense that we may not understand what we are looking forward to love until we get to meet that person we truly love. 

However, there have been cases where people fall in love with the other person and try to show such person that they truly love them while on other scenarios, it is someone showing you that they love. What do you prefer, falling in love with someone or someone falling in love with you first?

images (4).jpeg

Kakashi2020   
Kakashi2020

I'll choose falling in love, the feeling of falling for someone is unique and special.

JB Fernandez   
JB Fernandez

I prefer falling in love first, and then she falls in love with me too. It is much more amazing to give love, than receiving it. But of course, it is also a great feeling to be loved back. 

Beatriz vargas   
Beatriz vargas

I prefer to fall in love, it doesn't matter if the person doesn't love me back. But I prefer to know that I loved with all my heart, to know that I didn't  show all my real feelings to the person. Also being loved is amazing but if the relationship ends you might feel bad for not love the other one with the same magnitude.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.