Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Jerlene

Climate change does not exist.

Jerlene

This is something that Donald Trump has always believed and now he's trying to get it into our heads too that it does not exist. He has ordered all government websites to wipe away any reference to global warming. But from all of them two stood their ground and has kept their federal government funded websites filled with information on climate change. climate.gov and cleanet.org continue to be heard and teach lessons on global warming despite being discouraged by the Trump Administration. 

I never understood how someone could deny climate change when it's evident from science and just the blunt change in weather everywhere. 

Is there anyone here who does not believe climate change is happening right now? If so, please tell me why you believe that. I want to understand. 

Simon
On 7/18/2018 at 2:37 AM, Jerlene said:

Is there anyone here who does not believe climate change is happening right now?

page content GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.