Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Don't be a lurker, registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Simon

Killing KKK members in Red Dead Redemption 2 doesn't lower your honor

In Red Dead Redemption 2, by game developer Rockstar Games, you will lose honor every time you kill other characters in the game. But if they are KKK members you are free to kill them without losing any honor - just don't let any of the KKK members escape or they'll report you for murder. When chasing them down, your character will even shout that they are "goddamn hooded rodents, I'll kill all you bastards" and “you pathetic sack of shit.”

But as Inverse explains, finding these secret KKK meetings is difficult as they randomly spawns in the game:

Actually finding the KKK in RDR2 is a little more difficult than killing them. There’s no set location where they gather. Instead, your best bet is to ride around in wooded areas outside of towns and cities late at night until you eventually trigger one of these chance encounters.

If you do stumble upon a KKK meeting, you’ll see one of three scenarios. In the first, the racist organization initiates a new member, while in another they complain about poor attendance. A third features a flaming cross.

You can let these scenes, which attempt to spoof the KKK, play out, or you can just run in guns blazing. (Or, even better, toss some dynamite into the middle of the group and call it a day.)

Good times! ;)

You and me both, mate. 😆 It's just a shame the game is so expensive. Guess I'll just wait a couple of months before I give the game a go myself. I haven't even played the first game in the series yet. Do you perhaps know if the story is related to the first game?

• What are your thoughts?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.