New categories for the photo gallery?

Tom S   

You guys should add a few more categories to the photo gallery.

It feels like the current category only allows real photographs, if you know what I mean. That's why I think we could use a few other categories, such as a category for memes and other random and single (shit) images.

Just a suggestion......

This is not a bad idea. But there is always the risk that too many categories (and the rules that follow these categories) will confuse people and make it more complicated to upload photos and images to Redly.

Thank you for your feedback, @Tom S. We will take it into consideration in a future update to the photo gallery.

Do you have any more suggestions for categories that we could add?

Tom S   
17 hours ago, Redly Team said:

Do you have any more suggestions for categories that we could add?

Not really tbh. Maybe categories such as 'Funny', 'Politics', 'Nature' and so on?

9 minutes ago, Tom S said:

Not really tbh. Maybe categories such as 'Funny', 'Politics', 'Nature' and so on?

If you want to share funny pictures I think it's better to start a Club about this subject. This way you can easily create specific categories and photo galleries inside the Club. :)

• Like 1

Tom S   
1 minute ago, simonleuf said:

If you want to share funny pictures I think it's better to start a Club about this subject. This way you can easily create specific categories and photo galleries inside the Club. :)

Ye, you're right, that's a better idea!

Tom S   
On 2017-08-02 at 6:11 PM, Chicopingo said:

I would definitely join a club with funny pictures. Someone here should really create one. Like right now! 

Perfect idea!

On 2017-08-02 at 9:48 PM, simonleuf said:

@Chicopingo why don't you create a club like that yourself? It's easy you know! :P

Worry not! I created a club for funny pictures: 

Join it! ;)