Hi!

Welcome to Redly, a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join groups, create events, and find new friends. Registration just takes a few seconds.

Simon

What games are you currently playing?

Simon   
Simon

What games are you currently playing?

I recently re-installed good ol' Team Fortress 2 and I've been having a blast with this old classic which recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. And apparently Valve are working on a big new TF2 update that will be released soon, which frankly is pretty damn amazing for a game that is 10 years old.

Sanjo   
Sanjo

Terraria! I just can't get enough of that fantastic game. 😁

• Like 1

Ash   
Ash

Fortnite. I am absolutely addicted to the Battle Royale game mode and have been enjoying it ever since it came out on the PS4. I've been playing it even more because I bought the recently added Battle Pass and want to unlock that Black Knight costume badly.

• Like 1

Niko   
Niko

Lately been mixing my xbox and pc up. A little rainbow six seige on Xbox and some Pubg On pc. Pubg does indeed need alot of work though, many people complain but still play. I personally do the same thing lmfao. 

• Like 1

Ash   
Ash
16 hours ago, Niko said:

Lately been mixing my xbox and pc up. A little rainbow six seige on Xbox and some Pubg On pc. Pubg does indeed need alot of work though, many people complain but still play. I personally do the same thing lmfao. 

Totally forgot about Rainbow Six Siege really. I haven't played that game for so long now, it might be a bit weird going back now because I'm gotten used to both Battlefront 2 and Fortnite shooting so going back to a proper tactical shooter is going to take a while to get used to lol

valvulaeconniventes   
valvulaeconniventes

I'm mainly a PC gamer and I'm still rocking my Civ V: Brave New World game. Still haven't played Civ VI. I also play MOBAs (LoL and DotA). I tried getting into first player games (shooters and the like) but I always get terrible headaches even after just 20 minutes of playing, so I stopped playing them completely. Man, I feel like I'm missing out a lot.

• Like 1

httplyka   
httplyka

Hello, I play League of Legends, PUBG and Rules of Survival. I'm really addicted to LoL (midlaner here 💓) and it's really irritating when boys insult you just because you're a girl. The best way for revenge is to defeat them and score an ace! 

• Like 1

kaisantos   
kaisantos

Right now i'm playing Dota 2 and i'm kind of addicted to it actually. If anyone here is playing Dota 2 lets play sometime or make a team perhaps.

• Like 1

TheInsaneSakif   
TheInsaneSakif

Currently, I'm playing Tekken 7 on my gaming PC. I'm almost done with the game. I also like playing racing games such as Dirt 4. I don't prefer to buy games as I can easily download them online through torrent.However, there is one disadvantage when you're downloading a pirated version of the game which is, you're only able to enjoy limited features of the game.

• Like 1

coolprogramer36   
coolprogramer36

Games I'm playing right now are Dota2 , Mobile Legends , Prince of persia and Bookworm. I like the classic and strategy gameplay of Dota2 , I like to compete with other players around the world. Mobile Legends brings the simplicity of moba game to my smartphone, I can play anywhere and anytime I want. Prince of Persia is a classic game that I will play again and again , I like the story and the gameplay of the game. And last but not the least Bookworm, I also like word games and this game is one of my favorites. 

download.jpg

images.jpg

Mobile-Legends-Website.jpg

open-uri20150422-12561-bg01nm_af9715ca.jpeg

• Like 1

KennyG1527   
KennyG1527

The only game on the PS4 I really play at the moment is Call Of Duty WWII. 

I just bought a new game on eBay earlier tonight though so I'll be playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands in about a week when it gets here. Looking forward to playing that too, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Stronghold_Metadata_Image.jpg

header.jpg

Martinsx   
Martinsx

I'm actually a football freak, so therefore I play all sorts of football (Soccer) related games. I play football manager 2012 version, PES 2018, and so many other online football manager games. Currently I'm going at Top Eleven Football Manager which is played worldwide by millions of people and we compete globally. The game is played with data, it's just like football manager only that you must have data to be able to manage your team, if not your offline assistant manager would manage on your behalf. It's actually a great game and is very addictive. 

images.jpeg

Ash   
Ash
12 hours ago, KennyG1527 said:

The only game on the PS4 I really play at the moment is Call Of Duty WWII. 

I just bought a new game on eBay earlier tonight though so I'll be playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands in about a week when it gets here. Looking forward to playing that too, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

How is Call of Duty: WWII? I'm pretty much bored with games right now because I've either completed most of the games I have at the moment or am just bored of some of them so I'm looking to get some new games and Call of Duty was one option I was thinking about. Just wasn't too sure about the World War 2 setting because I do tend to prefer more modern shooters.

ion   
ion

DOTA 2.  Every after work, me and my friends used to play that game just to release our stress.  I like to play that before going back home.  But actually, when I first heard that game, I have no interest, I don't even know the DOTA 1, but when they talk about that in our office, and encourages me to play that, well, I enjoyed. 

Simon   
Simon

I'm currently playing Civilization IV. The game is lots of fun and it has that "just one more turn"-feeling that the Civ games are known for. And it's so beautiful! The only downside I have with the game is that it feels too easy compared to the older games. I'm currently playing on Prince level and even the barbarians aren't much of a problem. I also wished that the diplomatic system, international relations and politics, as well as the general conversations you have with the AI opponent was smarter and richer.

WillowWonka   
WillowWonka

Currently playing Overwatch. It's a lot of fun but also kinda challenging, especially in an option called Quickplay. Fighting against other players is tough!!

Simon   
Simon

This weekend I'm playing Cities Skylines which, just as the name suggests, is a city-builder game. I'm going to try and create an environmentally friendly city powered only be renewable energy. Cities Skylines is actually free to play on Steam this weekend (and the game and its DLCs are heavily discounted as well), so if you haven't played this game why not give it a go? :)

5a7f3a0382484_citiesskylines.thumb.jpg.20ad923278f03d1c465042e1f16ada1f.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.