Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Open Club  ·  42 members

Music
Simon

What are you listening to right now?

Simon

I'm currently listening to Girls on Boys by Galantis & ROZES.

What are you listening to right now?

• Like 1

valvulaeconniventes

Currently listening to Grace Kelly by MIKA (been listening to songs from the previous years at the moment).

ivukadinovic

I'm listening lots of Frank Sinatra lately. Then there's an uprising Spanish singer Concha Buika. Her music is considered to be world music. It contains lots of flamenco elements and her voice is just indescribable. My favorite tune is La Boheme but there are also Jodida Per Contenta, No Habra Nadie En El Mundo. Fun fact: Her music has been used in Pedro Almodovar's movie The Skin I Live In.

ajtapit

I've been listening a lot to John Mayer for almost 2 years now. I'm currently in love with his new album called The Search for Everything. His song called Slow Dancing in a Burning Room has really good musicality and everything about the song is just perfect. I also started listening to blues, it has this cool vibe that I find very catchy. 

Steve5

I'm currently listening to "Chandelier" by Sia.

I know it's been years but this song just has that epic feels. It also has a strong vocal quality thanks to Sia. I feel the emotions every time I listen to it. It's very emotional. I believe anyone can relate to it on an emotional level.

jaymish

I love, love, love my music. Right now as I'm writing this I'm listening to Camila Cabello. She left the group Fifth Harmony. And am so glad. Her music is amazing. It's the best thing I've heard in a long time and I like every track on her Album.It's really had to find good music these days.I recommend this to anyone hands down.

Steve5
3 minutes ago, jaymish said:

I love, love, love my music. Right now as I'm writing this I'm listening to Camila Cabello. She left the group Fifth Harmony. And am so glad. Her music is amazing. It's the best thing I've heard in a long time and I like every track on her Album.It's really had to find good music these days.I recommend this to anyone hands down.

I've been hearing her song non-stop on radio stations these past few weeks. I didn't know she was part of Fifth Harmony. Her style really sounded like a solo artist. I guess she's finding her own voice in the industry.

Hope she releases more amazing songs.

Steve5
1 hour ago, valvulaeconniventes said:

Currently listening to Grace Kelly by MIKA (been listening to songs from the previous years at the moment).

I like Mika's songs too. He's got very catchy music.

I think my favorite would have to be "Lollipop." I still listen to it from time to time. It's one of those songs you never really get tired listening to. I even sometimes hear it in malls and candy stores. I guess they like it too.

httplyka

I'm currently listening to L.O.V.E. by Kendrick Lamar. This track really got me dancing to its beats. I suggest you to listen to the original track. The tune calms me down. It really is a good song!

kaisantos

I am currently listening to one of my favorite songs called Hold Me in Your Arms by Southern Sons and I would like to share this with you guys I hope love you it.

Edited by kaisantos

treborarimeg

I am currently listening to air supply music. I really love listening to love song music when ever I came home from work.

It feels me relaxed and gain back my strength for another day of hard work.

And I want you to check out of this one from the Corrs I really love this band.

It Breathless from one of there single album. Hope you enjoy it.

ion

Well, right now, I'm listening to black by pearl jam.  I really like this song, the lyrics, the way eddie vedder sing this song, the emotions, everything.  this song reminds me a lot of things, Specially this line " I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky,
But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?"

jusumortal

I'm currently listening to "I wish you were gay" by Billie Eilish. It's actually on repeat. I just love Eilish's songs and this one is just very relatable. The song's about her having a crush on a guy, but that guy isn't interested in her. So she kinda wishes that he was gay, so you know, it wouldn't hurt that much, if you know what I mean.

coolprogramer36

I'm currently listening to Classical Music for Brain Power - Mozart Effect, this kind of music brings peace to my mind and gives me focus to study. I love this kind of music instead of a rock music. If I get stressed,  I will immediately listen to this music and after I played this music my stress miraculously gone away. If you would like to listen to this music here's the link : 

kgord

Actually, believe it or not, I am listening to Michael Jackson. This is an artist I have always admired. He is one of the most talented individuals that has ever been around I think. I have to wonder though how much of his behavior was routed in anxiety. Great artist regardless.

algordo

true, i love this sounds, i play classical music while doing a long drive to keep me awake and i remember i used to play this before for my new born child. his pedia gave me a cd copy and it's good for brain development. thanks.

On 2018-02-05 at 8:07 PM, algordo said:

right now i'm listening I like chopin  by Gazebo some kind of classical and more on techno.

Martinsx

I'm a good lover of hip hop and rock music. I'm always listening to music whenever I'm doing anything, especially when I'm working online. There is this Nigerian music artist called 2Face, it's one of his latest songs that I'm listening to at the moment and the song title is known as "Gaga Shuffle". It's such a lovely song and I enjoy the beats he used in the song production. 2Face is growing into a musical icon for upcoming artists in Nigeria and lots of new young artists are looking up to him as their Godfather in music because of his poor background but with hard work and dedication, he is a big star with high fame both in the music industry and the country as well. 

IMG-20180206-WA0000.jpg

Zeke

I am currently listening to Jonh Legend’s All of me. It sounds really romantic and classy. The sound of the piano and the vocals is really pleasing to the ears. I have even studied how to play this piece on keyboard.

drpdm40

I'm currently playing a song from one of my favorite singers, Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You. I really like her voice and her kind of music.

lisadolor

I am currently listening to American Author's The Best Day of my Life. I am really enjoying this song because it will just make you feel good. The beat of the song is not that fast nor too slow so it is really a good way to start the day.

apo18

As of now, I am listening to Smooth Jazz. So beautiful and very calming. I love how the piano is being played. It really inspires me while doing my task online. I wonder sometimes why we differ on music type we want. Is it true that music can also reflect each personality? I am not sure about that. But maybe it does. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.