Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Don't be a lurker, registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Open Club  ·  46 members

Movies
Simon

What was the last movie you saw?

The movie that I recently watched is the mazerunner: the death cure. Its is the continuation and probably will be the last of the mazerunner trilogy. It is a great movie with amazing actors and actresses. This movie is really great where you could feel the excitement and thrill when you are watching the movie. I will not spoil anyone in here because it will be a bad idea and I think that most of us have already watched the previous mazerunner trilogy so most of you have already have an idea or a concept of the story of the latest mazerunner.

The most recent film that I watched at the cinema was the latest Star Wars film, the Last Jedi. It was great but not as good as the first few Star Wars films which were just great. It also felt weird not having Han Solo in the film, it was a shame that they killed him in the previous film but I guess it wasn't that surprising since it was known he didn't like the Star Wars films that much. It was great as well because I went for free. My phone provider was giving out free tickets so watched the film with that :D

The last movie that I saw was Coco is a beautiful movie with beautiful effects, the colors all around the movie were majestic, all the music played for it and also it has an amazing context about the meaning of family and the importance to be a united Familia.

Is the perfect movie to watch with family or friends. is perfect for all kind of people from children to adults and I really know that you will enjoy it.

Also, I recommend you to watch the movie ¨Wonder¨ is beautiful and is based on a novel from R.J Palacio of a kid that had to live 27 surgeries caused by a genetic disease, to look more acceptable for a superficial world. is an emotive film that you will love and teach you the real meaning of friendship and the importance to be accepted no matter our differences.

I recently watched Spectral on netflix. It was decent but the ending was weird. No spoilers, I promise! But it reminded me about that weird ending in Pacific Rim lol

The last movie I saw was the kissing booth. It was super good? The characters were oozing with chemistry plus it is super cute and very good to know that they are lovers in real life! A really must watch movie!

I don't remember what the last movie I watched was. I watched a few recently and don't know which one was last. lol

I know I watched a movie called Gamer. It was about a guy who created a way to let people control actual people in the world. 

There was also a way for prisoners to get free. You had to survive a whole game. It was really good. Interesting concept. Reminded me kind of like The Purge.

Posted (edited)

I watched the first sinister movie on DVD a few nights ago with my fiancé. I liked the movie it just kind of freaked me out a little bit. I like any movie with Benedict Cumberbatch in it, though. The ending was disappointing. I’ll have the watch the rest of those movies soon. 

Edited by Allenafaith

I watched the new Tomb Raider film the other day and I enjoyed it. I think it was a good introduction to the character Lara Croft - played by the excellent Alicia Wikander which makes a near perfect interpretation of a modern Croft. Now I am longing to see her other, and hopefully longer adventures.

I just watched Pacific Rim: Uprising. And alright, the first film is obviously better. But I was pleasantly surprised by how good and kickass this film was. From the trailers, I was sort of expecting the film to mostly be about some bunch of annoying teens, but thankfully I was wrong. The film is funny without going overboard and it's packed with awesome action between huge robots and Kaijus. So, if you loved the first film you will definitely like this one.

• What are your thoughts?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.