Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join groups, create events, and find new friends.

Don't be a lurker, registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Open Club  ·  20 members

Books

What are you currently reading?

anahbello1206

Right now, I am re-reading the fault in our stars. I really like to re-read books that I  like. Especially those that I can relate with. I think that the main character in this book is just like me. I like watching people and I am always happy socializing. 

8 hours ago, timothypangilinan said:

I am currently reading one of Kate Wilhelm's psychological fictions. It's entitled The Deepest Water. This book is about the murder case of a well-known author. The characters were carefully crafted. The plots are really captivating. It's full of irresistable puzzles which capture the readers until the further pages of the book.

Look like a book I’ll add to my list to read 🤔

7 hours ago, lisadolor said:

I am currently reading Mine by Robert McCammon. It is a mystery thriller book in which the main character was a woman who was once a victim of violence. She steals babies and torture them to death. It was really cringy and makes you wish that someone like her doesn't really exist.

I don’t know if I will be able to read something like that... torture baby’s to death doesn’t sounds like a relaxing story 😔 

4 hours ago, jaymish said:

I enjoy reading. I try to read one book a week at a minimum. Sometimes it's possible, sometimes it's not.This month on my list are four books. Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferris, Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown, The Hollywood Commandments by Devon Franklin and The Presidents Keepers by Jacques Pauw. I'm currently reading nos 2 on my list Braving the Wilderness. I like Brene's advise but for some reason I'm finding it really hard to read this book, so I'm practically skimming. Maybe because it's nothing new, It's similar to her previous works and I don't really like books that are based on Research studies, too academic for my taste!

Yeap... academics books are no my kind of books 😋

kgord

I am reading We're Watching You. It is a UK novel that involves a missing woman. A woman who has a difficult past, and a woman who heard about her plans for the evening. It is a mystery thriller sort of novel. I like it, but it has too many characters in it. More characters than it needs.

chameli

I am a teacher at a community college. I teach Nepali language and literature and pedagogy. As a teacher, I do a lot of reading. I read books on the subjects I teach. However, I also read other books. Currently, I am reading Japanese haiku translated into English. haiku is Japanese style poetry that has 17 syllables and is basically about nature. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.