Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Sign Up

Open Club  ·  48 members

Movies
Guest

Superheroes movies

Recommended Posts

Guest

I know it can be weird that I like superheroes movies this much... is just me? i know my sister love this kind of movies too but we still don´t find another girl that "flip" every time that a new movie is coming... 

All that being said: I CAN´T WAIT FOR THE BLACK PANTHER AND AVENGERS INFINITY WAR!!! :D:D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martinsx
2 hours ago, MarZe said:

I know it can be weird that I like superheroes movies this much... is just me? i know my sister love this kind of movies too but we still don´t find another girl that "flip" every time that a new movie is coming... 

All that being said: I CAN´T WAIT FOR THE BLACK PANTHER AND AVENGERS INFINITY WAR!!! :D:D

 

 

I have watched the trailer of the black panther and I must confess that the movie is awesome. The settings and characters used in the movie are the features I believe that would make the movie to be a major heat. The lead actor, the black guy T'Challa who happens to be the next king after his father's death was faced with lots of adversity with the fate of his kingdom Wakanda and the entire world his duty to protect. It was his black panther power and support of friends willing to die for him was his arsenal. 

IMG-20180206-WA0004.jpg

Edited by Martinsx
Typo error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anahbello1206

One of my favorite superhero movies is Batman. I love it because it inspires me to be the best of who I can be. Just like Bruce Wayne, he strive to reach his full potential and although he does not have super powers just like the others, he still is able to battle with the evil doers without hesitation and with might. That is why I really adore him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
valvulaeconniventes

I don't think it's weird at all. I guess most of us had fantasies of either a) being a superhero saving people - a normal guy by day and evil-fighting superhuman by night or b) being saved by a random flying superhuman/mutant alien haha. In addition, what Marvel Studios has done to their Cinematic Universe is just.. marvelous. The world-building and how all the events are connected to each other, and especially when they team up and see them interact with each other is amazing. I love how Marvel took relatively unknown characters and made them a global phenomenon, even rivaling Superman and Batman imo.

I'm just really disappointed that the classic superheroes I grew up with (DC Universe) haven't been handled as well as the Marvel franchise. They rushed in pushing out the films and Justice League just came out forced compared to how the First Avengers was handled. The Nolan Batman films are still the best tho haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

 

9 hours ago, valvulaeconniventes said:

I don't think it's weird at all. I guess most of us had fantasies of either a) being a superhero saving people - a normal guy by day and evil-fighting superhuman by night or b) being saved by a random flying superhuman/mutant alien haha. In addition, what Marvel Studios has done to their Cinematic Universe is just.. marvelous. The world-building and how all the events are connected to each other, and especially when they team up and see them interact with each other is amazing. I love how Marvel took relatively unknown characters and made them a global phenomenon, even rivaling Superman and Batman imo.

I'm just really disappointed that the classic superheroes I grew up with (DC Universe) haven't been handled as well as the Marvel franchise. They rushed in pushing out the films and Justice League just came out forced compared to how the First Avengers was handled. The Nolan Batman films are still the best tho haha

What I mean by it may be weird is because I’m a girl and I never read comics so my friends don’t get me why I get so excited with superheroes movies 😆

I totally agree with you about that the amazing work that Marvel Studios has being doing... I think Dc has still a lot to work to do to be equal in the quality of the movies... I simply don’t understand Batman vs Superman... it was really boring... I like Wonderwoman and Justice League wasn’t that bad...

Batman saga from Nolan are way to much better 😊 maybe is that I never like Ben Affleck that much 🤷🏼‍♀️  But Nolan it was capable of make that dark part of Batman really attractive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lisadolor

Superhero movies are really amazing. I like the Justice League and that was the most recent superhero movie that I watched. I like how all the superheroes worked with each other. They all have a great chemistry with each other. The cinematography of the movie was also really great! It was as if all of the scenes were real.

Edited by lisadolor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eila
20 hours ago, MarZe said:

I know it can be weird that I like superheroes movies this much... is just me? i know my sister love this kind of movies too but we still don´t find another girl that "flip" every time that a new movie is coming... 

All that being said: I CAN´T WAIT FOR THE BLACK PANTHER AND AVENGERS INFINITY WAR!!! :D:D

 

 

You're not alone my friend LOL.. I always get excited with superhero movies too. I check for upcoming movies and save up so as not to miss the chance of watching it in the big screen. It's the only thing that makes me want to watch in the movie theater since tickets nowadays are really expensive LOL..

I totally agree, Marvel is way better than DC in movies. But in tv series, DC surpasses Marvel. I'm also a bit disappointed with Justice League that it seems like on fast forward. It seems like a 3-hour movie crammed into 2 hours.

So excited to watch for the Black Panther! Aquaman and Ant-Man will be this year, too, and of course, Infinity War. Two X-Men movies will be shown this year also, I think, Deadpool and Dark Phoenix. So much to save up LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
17 hours ago, eila said:

You're not alone my friend LOL.. I always get excited with superhero movies too. I check for upcoming movies and save up so as not to miss the chance of watching it in the big screen. It's the only thing that makes me want to watch in the movie theater since tickets nowadays are really expensive LOL..

I totally agree, Marvel is way better than DC in movies. But in tv series, DC surpasses Marvel. I'm also a bit disappointed with Justice League that it seems like on fast forward. It seems like a 3-hour movie crammed into 2 hours.

So excited to watch for the Black Panther! Aquaman and Ant-Man will be this year, too, and of course, Infinity War. Two X-Men movies will be shown this year also, I think, Deadpool and Dark Phoenix. So much to save up LOL!

Yes! I totally agree with the tv series part... I think that arrow, flash, supergirl and the legend of tomorrow are way too good👍👍 

 

oh my! I totally forgot the x-men ones!!! 😱😱😱 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kakashi2020

I love comic book superhero movies. I started with collecting Marvel and DC comic books when I was 8 years old, during those days there where super hero movies being made but sadly since there was no CGI and computer editing was just getting started, the superhero movies being produced wasn't good enough.  Now, thanks to the advancement of technology in film making, we could watch great movies with action scenes that are so realistic.

To me Marvel superhero films like Captain America, Iron Man, Avengers and Thor are way more entertaining and easily edges out DC its main rival,  DCs poor production of Superman and Justice League adds to DCs downfall with the exception of  Wonder Woman which was quite good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

hello to everyone!

i went to watch The Black Panther this weekend... i think i had more expectations for the movie and even when no was totally bad in some parts get really slow...

On the bright side the show the preview for The Ant-Man and The wasp that i look forward to see and of course The avengers : infinity war... i need so much money  :D!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jerlene

A lot of people were waiting for those movies to come out. My brothers who are in their 30's and 40's was waiting for them. I'm in my early thirties and I wasn't waiting for them, but I love watching them. I'm definitely going to watch Infinity War when I get the chance. Not weird, completely normal, to like those  types of movies at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.