Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Redly

Redly is a friendly online community for leftists and progressives.

Sign up now to share news and updates on your timeline, join and create groups, write a blog, find upcoming events, and meet new friends.

Registration is free and just takes a few seconds.

Open Club  ·  48 members

Movies
aecel

Valentine's Day is coming! Do you like watching romance movies?

aecel

My favorite past time is watching movies or TV series. Actually, I can't imagine myself without watching movies for like a week. I like different genres of movies especially if it's based on a true story. But I'm kind of addicted watching romance movies. I know some of the stories in movies blended with romance even if it's action or sci-fi. But do you actually like watching full-length romance movies, finish the whole movie or do you skip when it's being dramatic or cheesy or shrug your shoulder and smile a bit because it's being corny? Hahaha. Most girls love watching romance movies but do men hated cheesy movies or not all? Boys you don't have a choice because Valentine's Day is coming so most of the movies will be shown in theaters are romance movies just sit back and relax enjoy the night with your partner. Hihihi :)

romance movie.jpg

httplyka

Yep and I'm planning to watch Everything Everything on Valentine's day. 

aecel
16 hours ago, httplyka said:

Yep and I'm planning to watch Everything Everything on Valentine's day. 

I've already watched Everything Everything. I don't want to disappoint you but if you're really a fanatic of romance it's not a typical romance movie you'd like. I was bored while watching it, kind of disappointed because I was expecting much from the movie. Sorry, spoiler alert. :) Give us update after you watch it. Enjoy. :)

anahbello1206

Yes, i definitely do! Especially when I am with my boyfriend because he also loves watching romantic movies.Sometimes we both can relate to the movies that we are watching  we tease each other when we do relate. That is why  watching romantic movie with him is fun.

lisadolor

That's a big Yes! I really love watching romance movies because I feel like I am in love all over again. I feel like I was back in my younger years with my lover. I can somehow relate to these romance films because most of the scenes are related in my real life. The struggles that the lovers experience and how they overcome it. It is like love is in the air again.

kaisantos

If you are the type of a person who believes forever exist then you should watch this movies, it's kinda old but it's worth to watch.

Edited by kaisantos

Ash

It depends on the film and what's happening in it I guess. I would normally not watch romantic films, to be honest, but if it's execting enough then I will watch it. I enjoyed watching the Titanic. Other than that, the only time I will watch a romantic film is if it's also a comedy. I just love watching comedic films and TV shows so I don't mind if it has a romantic plot as well.

Jerlene

I feel like Valentine's Day is around the corner again. This year has flown by. To answer the question, yes, I love watching romance movies. It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to watch a good romance movie. I could binge on them all day and night. It's a good way to get in touch with your feminine side. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.